[thechat] Why Grandparents Shouldn't Babysit

Hugh Blair hblair at bigfoot.com
Fri Jun 29 20:38:16 CDT 2001

Jay,
I had the same problem when I changed to IE5.1.  I traced it down to
some trashed font files.  I don't remember how I found the 'bad' ones,
but I re-installed a couple of font files (after deleting the 'bad'
ones) and all was OK.  You might try some font-viewing program
and try to identify those gone weied.

Good luck,

-Hugh
->  Domain Names for $15  <-