[thechat] today is the day :-)

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Wed Jul 4 14:31:35 CDT 2001

Hey folks,
just want to let you know that today is a *great* day. :)

Today I passed a *very* important exam at university and now I am
allowed to start my practical training in Australia! YEAH!

Perhaps, you think: "So what? I'm from Perth." or "I've been to
Australia a dozen times."But I'm a student (21 years old) from Germany
and I'm going to stay in Sydney for six months. :))

I'm flying on 22nd August from Frankfurt to Singapure and then to Sydney.
Has anyone ever been in Singapure? I've got six hours to spend and I
heard that they have a pool at the airport... :)

Also, is anyone from Sydney or knows somebody there? I'm looking for a
shared flat with other people from there. Well, the current plan is that
I will stay at some staff's house for a few days and then have enough
time to grab a Sydney Morning Herald and find something when I'm there.
However, if somebody knows someone... this would be cool, too.

Oh, I'm really excited now. :)

bye Joxn
--
    || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::