[thechat] Humourouos site

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Jul 5 13:16:59 CDT 2001

Wow.  "Professional" web designers using FrontPage 3.0 (badly, I might
add).  That gives me a lot of confidence in them.

I particularly liked the following snippet of code:

That's 2 bigs, a strong, and an em.  That's a lot of emphasis.

In all fairness though, the designer did use only web safe colours. *sigh*

Judah