[thechat] the absinthiste

Schaz schaz at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jul 5 20:00:03 CDT 2001

>I'd heard that the Swiss farmer who killed his family (thus bringing about
>mass public hysteria and the illegalization of absinthe) had been on a
>non-stop vodka drinking bout for several weeks. Not that I'm suggesting
>absinthe as a health tonic -- but that there were probably as many
>political motivations for it being made illegal as health reasons.

I've got some wicked recipes for absinthe from a Creole cookbook - I also
use it in ritual - but then again nothing beats a nice flying ointment
(*WARNING* don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

)O(
Giggles & Moonbeams
Schaz

- Get a taste for religion, Lick a Witch!

Please click on the sites below - they need your help!
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
http://www.thehungersite.com
http://www.therainforestsite.com
http://www.thekidsaidssite.com