Fwd: [thechat] Is he talking about us?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Jul 6 13:44:57 CDT 2001

>"anti-globalisation dot.com types who trot out slogans that are
>trite, shallow and superficial..."

no what scares him is that us "dot com types" ARE global, and that
Internet savvy people are globally fighting the WTO, which interferes
with their world-dominance shopping scheme dreams.

anyway, it's kind of funny who he's trashing, since many "dot com
types" are politically conservative... though who knows, with this
little economic turnaround we're having... hunger can radicalize a
person.

Anyway, the REAL michael moore has a MUCH tackier web site.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Erika