[thechat] Sun & Suds

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Fri Jul 6 13:58:12 CDT 2001

Hasta Luego

I'll be in sunny Mexico for the next week, so if anyone needs me - tough!

Not that anyone ever emails me personally, I just wanted a chance to gloat.  Sure, it's not Greece ;) but my cell phone doesn't work there and that's good enough for me.

Erm..  Yeah.  So..  Catch y'all next week.

In the immortal words of Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home".

Seth
"There is real magic in enthusiasm.  It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment."  -Norman Vincent Peale