[thechat] hi

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 6 17:02:53 CDT 2001

At 2:53 PM -0700 7/6/01, Joe Crawford wrote:

>Martin wrote:
>
>  > >Why do I have to be the only one mentioned by name! There's also Joe.
>>
>>  Plus you fall into at least 3 of the mentioned categories.
>
>yeah! I'd say that violates some kind of schema/entity-relationship/set
>theory rule.
>
>if I'm a science fiction enthusiast, but not really a fantasy
>enthusiast, then I'm not in the mentioned categories, so I can be named
>by name. :-)

Well, I'd be in :

	Sci-Fi enthusiast
	Whisy enthusiast
	Beer enthusiast (ok, so I like to drink, kill me...)
	car enthusiast.

I retired from the *cough* herbalist *cough* tag about a dozen or so
years back though...

>let rudy create the database model. but don't get to serious about it or
>it'll be offtopic and we'll have to move it to thelist.

What kind of tips could we come up with here?
The best strategy for roasting marshmallows?
Your favorite brand of hot sauce?

bob

--

bob davis