[thechat] Sigh - work sucks - rant

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Jul 8 19:55:38 CDT 2001

is this a certain shopping site that most guys would kill to work on? ;)

wish i could offer some suggestions.

maybe make a decision to either keep fighting and know that you're doing the
right thing, or give in and go with the flow (and promise to ignore the
effects of that). maybe get some informal signatures from people:

"we verify that chris' suggestions were x,x,x. we talked him out of it and
we assume full responsibility."