[thechat] Wedding site

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 17:26:11 CDT 2001

> unclosed table tags do it every time in Netscape.

Thanks for that. I haven't validated the site yet because I have been in a
hurry to get the thing up and running as best I can. The strange thing is,
all the pages are from one template, I just changed the text, background,
date etc. I tried the validation on another page and it said the same thing,
and yet it only seems to be a couple of pages that are not showing properly.
I tried it all in Netscape 6 and it worked fine.
Thanks for all the feedback anyway, I'm trying to sort the guest book
problem out on the other List, not wanting to drag such OT posts onto this
one :)

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk