[thechat] What about the economy?

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Jul 23 10:26:36 CDT 2001

on 7/23/2001 6:40 AM, Ron White at ronwhite at members.evolt.org wrote:

> He got shot after throwing a fire extinguisher at a police vehicle. I say
> its his own damn fault, as well as the rest of those friggin lunatics. They
> were dressed and looking for trouble in the pictures I've seen...

Then again, not all of the protesters were violent. In fact, from my
reading, it seems most of them were peaceful.

But folks *remember* the violence.

It's the responsibility of the media to show the good and bad on all sides.
But for the Genoa protests, they're showing all the bad of the protesters,
and none of the good.

That makes me surly.

    - Joe <http://artlung.com/>