[thechat] What about the economy?

mantruc javier at msm.cl
Mon Jul 23 13:47:08 CDT 2001

matthew garrett wrote:

> First, I think it's horrible that someone was killed.

+1

> Second, if I, or you, weren't there, then trying to know what happened is a
> nearly lost cause. A court may figure it out, but we won't.

+1

my point is not to find out who started the shit or who crossed the line
but rather why is this subject causing so many strong feelings

just figure out we're having our own littel war about it here ont
thechat

you know that song from peter gabriel?
"fear, she's the mother of violence"

...that's where it all starts, and these "powers" are being so
strong in arming their defense because they know the world is
changing around them and they don't want to let go of their power

--
javier
http://mantruc.com