[thechat] geek of the week

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Mon Jul 23 19:03:36 CDT 2001

Some of you from the old hotwired days may remember the Geek of the Week
section they had in their members area.  I used to love that section and
spent many an hour at work entering.  Anyway, in the spirit of the old GOTW,
I've created a Geek O' the Week contest of my own.  I'm not doing this to get
people to visit my site.  I could really care less about that.  I just want
to get folks involved in something I thought was really cool and miss seeing.

you won't get anything(yet) for winning, just the satisfaction of being King
Geek for 7 days.  If you want to participate, head on over.  If not, that's
cool too.  Here you go....

http://www.webhack.com/?src=geek

enjoy(or not)

jeremy

going to post to thelist too, but don't have a good <tip> right now.....