London Beervolt (was Re: [thechat] Nursery pics)

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 07:29:25 CDT 2001

with your mid-week meetings you guys always make it
impossible for non-londoners to attend.  not that i
care much about beer but it would be nice to meet some
of you evolters.  how about a manchester
pinacoladavolt ;)

iris

<http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=530250&y=180250&zoom=1&isp=187&ism=500&arrow=y?134,135>