[thechat] Watch for me on the news tonight!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Jul 27 16:10:26 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Crawford [mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com]

In all seriousness - the exec sounds like he might have a useful idea.
Pretty cool to let people collaborate on a grand scale. But this person
should not be allowed to determine any of the technologies used. :-)

+1!  Right on the money on all counts Joe!

[Although I really appreciate Martin's comment ... and I AM in a State where
"Yer honor - he needed killin'..." has proven to be a valid defense!]

FWIW - I'm trying really hard to put on titanium blinders and concentrate
solely on the reporting requirements.  "If you have the data and I have
access to it then I'll build you any damn report you want."  I did plug the
voodoo doll with a few more crossbow (and crossbox - thanks Bill!) bolts
{Hey - it's a short drive over to 'Nawlins from heah!} ... in hearing about
the 'must be up by 8am Mon mornings' imperative.

RonL.

[Who's plans include heading home shortly, firing up the hot tub, cranking
some blues, and finishing off the rest of his bottle of Glenlivet.]