[thechat] external cd-r recomendations??

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Mon Jul 30 18:06:16 CDT 2001

I've heard really bad things about the Que! USB CD-RW models. These
models don't seem to be able to sustain a decent transfer rate via
USB, so you have a higher-land-fill-to-good-cd ratio than usual. I
have a firewire Que! which works fine, but firewire isn't for
everyone. They also come in all those imac colours that hurt your
eyes.

--
Andrew Forsberg
---