[thechat] Announcement!!

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Aug 2 10:21:18 CDT 2001

At 08:00 AM 8/2/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>love the hair color! i've always secretly wished i had my brother-in-laws
>bright orange shock (not red; listed as 'orange' on his california driver's
>license.) have a friend who i finally convinced to grow a mustache (we
>needed to do SOMETHING for his poor face) and in spite of his wimpy thin
>brown hair, he grew a huge orange mustache that made him look like some kind
>of crazed scottish warrior
>
>might not work for a cute little girl, though

(pout) -- actually, it's a light brown, but the camera they used picked up
the pink of the blanket, so she's only red in this picture.

Ah well, she's still a keeper.

And, I don't think we'll be seeing any moustaches anytime soon. (Actually,
I just recently agreed to letting my husband shave his moustache -- I'd
never seen him without it -- and it actually looks /so/ much better)

<t />