[thechat] House Hunting Blues

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Aug 2 13:41:38 CDT 2001

[insert sputtering sounds of laughter]

read the whole post before i realized it was you. you're in texas right?
figgers.

could you move the house? could you petition to have the street renamed (if
it's a small town)?

you're not hallucinating. it is a Bad Thing.

visit the neighbors. find out how they've dealt with it. either they have a
real sense of humor, and could offer some snappy comebacks for future
reference, or you'll get that blank 'texan trying to understand a
californian' look which tells you that they never even realized it was
funny.

which is it. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay funny. [i live on connecticut
street; moved here from holly, after living on georgia; no jokes, but i have
to spell kennycutt for every living soul who ever hears it. only street name
i had to deal with in texas was 'main.' little humor potential there.]

joel at spinhead