[thechat] digicam build cgi

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 18:27:29 CDT 2001

The question on the list about Perl functions has reminded
me that I promised a download of the script I use to build
my dropbox.

so here it is:
http://www.easyweb.co.uk/tutorials/digicam_build.txt

I've left all my testing scaffolding in place, and there's
great reams of stuff which aren't actually used (like
the included libraries, except for ImageMagick), so
it's raw as hell.

It's called into the page with a simple SSI:
<!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/digicam_build.cgi" -->

Comment the HTTP headers out and it works great from
the command line - ideal for testing.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland