[thechat] Proposed Central Texas/Austin Beervolt

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Aug 7 09:24:02 CDT 2001

Hi Jay,

I can probably be up for a Sat in September.

{My August is pretty crowded.  My sweetie's in Atlanta this week - another
Oracle class.  My son comes in from Ohio next week to wreck my truck - (he
just got his 'temp').  And the last week of the month I'm off to Yankieville
aka 'the Great White North' aka 'that frozen wasteland north of the Red
River' for vacation and visiting relatives. [Ohio & PA] Yup - got my
passport ready!}

RonL.
Who's read 50 pages of his MySQL book this morning waiting for the shock
troops to arrive and 'de-code-red' his machines.    Bleah!