[thechat] What's in the wall ...

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Aug 8 08:15:42 CDT 2001

Had a bat that worked his way back into my house three nights in a row.
First morning: got up, stumbled into dark hall, something flies by my head!
No need for coffee that day!  Finally convinced the critter to head out an
open door.  Thought it came under the attic door, so I blocked the opening
with towels.

Next morning: got up, stumbled into dark hall, something flies by my head!
No need for coffee that day either!   Where is this thing coming from?
Caught it in a towel.  Maybe the two fireplaces...

Next morning: got up, stumbled into dark hall, something flies by my head!
Help!  One last place to check, a fireplace on a separate porch (wonder why
I didn't fix this one the first time).

Next morning: I'm ready!  I get up, stumble into dark hall, annnnnnd....
nothing!  Ahhhh back to the coffee!

Norman