[thechat] What's in the wall ...

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Wed Aug 8 09:34:58 CDT 2001

Hi Terry,

No offense, but I think I'd prefer the bat.

Sounds like your mom was pretty calm about it.  Where did you live?

RonL.

Former zoo-guy who worked with quite a few reptiles but never had any urge
to play with the "hot" stuff.

{A sidewinder is a pit viper (rattlesnake) found in the sandier [arid |
desert] sections of the US Southwest - most common in Nevada I think , maybe
Utah, Sonoran desert kind of places.  Named for their interesting, and
relatively unique method of getting around - which leaves pretty distinctive
tracks too!

If I remember rightly, I don't think they were noted for having a
particularly 'nice' or 'docile' disposition.}