[thechat] What's in the wall ...

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Aug 9 13:48:33 CDT 2001

ooh, that would be even better. nope, mine was just a pair of REAL
high-topped work boots, laced ALL THE WAY UP AND TIED before the stinkin'
thing started wiggling around under my foot. you can NOT remove boots like
that without untying and LOOSENING the laces, no matter how hard you pull.
almost ripped my own foot off

spinhead