[thechat] Attempt at humour

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Aug 17 11:47:45 CDT 2001

I dunno Scott,

I've read quite a few MS and Oracle error messages ... rarely have I seen
that information "go a long way".   ;-)   [I have seen it be useful - but
only rarely.]

Methinks there must be some kind of perverse competition there ...

Also - I'd have to say that it's more than a little disgruntling to
correctly relate the error messages ... in all their profound verbosity and
still get told:   "Did you try rebooting the machine?  Well, try it again -
if it's still a problem - call me back. [By then I'll have gone to lunch.]"

Of course ... this sure sounds like another one a them thar
'commune-eye-cashuns breakdown' thingies - with plenty of blame to go around
for both sides!

I'm also very glad it's Friday.  Yeah! - only two more working days til
Monday - Woooo!

RonL.
(Who has MUCH to do around the house with spackling and painting this
weekend.  Blah!)