[thechat] Attempt at humour

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Aug 17 14:06:20 CDT 2001

"Office Space."

I saw it right after losing a job--- actually, they'd kept me hanging
on, telling me there "might" be renewed funding for my job... until
the last minute and it never came thru... and I was high and dry.

So I rented "Office Space" and laughed till I cried.

And now, just last month, the CSU system completed a fraud
investigation against the bigshot boss who had so carelessly kept me
hanging & hoping...
http://www.arcataeye.com/top/010807top02.shtml

Anyway, Office Space is a beautiful piece of cinema.

Erika