[thechat] info about mysql/authentication features

Matt M Rasp hellguy at juno.com
Sat Aug 18 01:16:44 CDT 2001

i'm creating a clan webpage.  I noticed this good site www.darklegion.net
has a good login system. If you notice when you click on
Members it shows a list and displays the last time they have logged in.
I'm doing my site in php and i think I've figured out a way to do it.
I'm not sure though so could yall help me.
i'm using php and mysql.
i have an idea for making the days auto increment but i'm not sure how to
exactly put that into action.
I'm thinking of using the UPDATE dayssincelogin     row and +1 to it so
it adds 1 to all the numbers.
But i dunno how to trigger it every 24 hours
and for when they login i think i have an idea to UPDATE dayssincelogin
    and just reseting it to 0.
i just dunno how to trigger every 24 hours to make it auto increment.
It would be awesome if yall helped!
thanks!

matt
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!