[thechat] off and around the world

Schaz schaz at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 21 19:15:13 CDT 2001

have fun - we in upside down land are quite a happy bunch

Sydney is an interesting city - I used to live in Palm Beach (where they
film Home & Away) and along the northern beaches!

Have fun and when it hits xmas time and you are sweating buckets (and I
mean buckets!) think of all peeps on this list living in the northern
hemisphere who are freezing their balls off ;o)

Schaz - who lives in Brisbane (about 1,000 km drive north of Sydney - just
a short drive)