[thechat] The Register Effect (part 2)

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Aug 24 06:33:54 CDT 2001

> -----Original Message-----
> From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
> [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Garrett Coakley
> Sent: 23 August 2001 12:59
> To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: Re: [thechat] The Register Effect (part 2)
>
> Oh quit ya bitchin! You love it *:)

Yeah, well the day passed with 'only' 60 minutes
of machinegunning-related downtime (ask me on the
other list about how PHP DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
ON NT - bastard memory-leaking bastard) and
67,000 page impressions of which 60,000 came through
before 1830.  By the time the next avalanche comes
I'll have a server which is better tuned, at
least.

And now this from Reuters:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/010823/80/c1ygh.html

Which means it'll be all over the national papers
tomorrow and all over the radio later today.  If
we weren't engaged, I wouldn't be doing this :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com