[thechat] Morgan Rowan Burns

martin burns martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Sep 3 04:33:01 CDT 2001

Yesterday we welcomed Morgan Rowan Burns into the world.

Many apologies for not emailing each one of you separately, but
I'm sure you'll understand when you find out that we spent today
welcoming Morgan Rowan Burns into the world.

He was born at 4.45pm, following an 11 hour labour. He
weighs 7 pounds, 8 1/2 ounces. He has lots of dark blond
hair and he's *gorgeous*.

He was born at home, in the birth pool, and just floated to
the surface, happy as anything.

We'll be spending the next few days quietly at home, just taking
some time to get to know him. We'll be checking email occasionally,
but probably won't be answering the phone.

We took loads of photos, and have a couple on my site already.
Morgan's mini-site's at http://www.easyweb.co.uk/morgan/

Talk to you all soon, no doubt.

Cheers
Martin, Lucy & Morgan