[thechat] Fear and Loathing...

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Sep 7 17:57:38 CDT 2001

Arrogant Bastard, when it can be had, is the best there is. I prefer it to
Guinness. Honest. (sure is nice to work 15 minutes from Stone's Brewery) If
this is what wet socks taste like, count me in.

In San Francisco, Fiddler's Green has everything you could expect on tap
(last time I was there, they still had Watney's Red Barrell - hoooboy!)

Anchor anything, but their Porter is superior.

Vegas - wee - fizzy yellow - you got that right, Erika.

spinhead