[thechat] Palestinians

Jesus G. Gorriti Jesus.Gorriti at iconmedialab.es
Tue Sep 11 12:38:22 CDT 2001

> >> and then you'd be advocating
> >>death for yourself and your own family.
> >
> >Uh, what?
>
> The point being, Ron, you can't condemn an entire
> nation as being vermin and wish genocide upon them,
> no matter how angry and upset you are, as they are also
> people who see themselves as powerless and wronged.

I agree with Martin. Think of it: your people are being
killed all day long. And your leaders keep telling you
that it's because Israel's and Usa's fault. It's normal
to think that it's US's fault. But it's just plain
nationalism and ignorance with some power greedy people
thrown into the mix.

I am very pissed off.