[thechat] No insult meant to vermin (was Palestinians)

Sean German seanmgerman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 12:56:31 CDT 2001

Howdy,

Not all Palestinian are terrorist, no racial or
religious group is all vermin or killers.

But there are absolutes in this world.  There is right
and wrong, good and evil.

Suicide bombers who target markets at mid-day to kill
a maximum number of civilians are evil.  Protesters
who attack children trying to go to school are evil.
People responsible for the events of this morning in
the US of A are evil, be they arab, jew, or martian.
(Or Venusian.  No pun intended on any similarity
between Martin and Martian.)

In excess of 50,000 civilians worked in the World
Trade Towers in New York.  Someone I know who worked
on the 58th floor of one tower got out alive.  That's
barely half way up.  I am not optimistic there will be
any survivors from the higher floors.

In the absence of hard evidence, we need to refrain
from jumping to conclusions and tossing about
groundless accusations.

That having been said, those responsible for these
acts are "all vermin and need to be wiped off the face
of the earth."

=)

Sean G.