[thechat] Palestinians

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Sep 12 10:51:59 CDT 2001

Martin:

I've never heard it put quite like that before. While history is full of
entire nations being supplanted or obliterated, it's troubling to remember
that it happened here, and quite recently, by historical standards. It also
makes the rabid declarations spouted by some even more offensive.

Thanks for a thought-provoking comment. It's very difficult to have a global
perspective sometimes.

joel at spinhead.com