[thechat] Palestinians

Bill bhaenel at twcny.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 13:15:21 CDT 2001

> However, simplistic vengence is even less effective
> because it creates martyrs, particularly against
> guerilla fighters

It's a great thing to suggest, but then what is your suggestion for an
alternative?

So if we don't just 'dispose' of them, what do we do? Economic warfare is
pointless, rarely hurts the right people, and would have no effect on
independently wealthy individuals. There is no such thing as political
retribution when there is no political figure involved. And I don't think
the citizens of the US would go along with imprisonment after what's
happened.

So what's left? What do we do? I guess everyone is asking this same
question.

BH