[thechat] Thanks to all of you

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Sep 12 17:58:26 CDT 2001

I just wanted to send out a thank you to all the members of thechat.  This
has been a rough two days for many people world-wide.  But the intelligence
and demeanor of the folks on this list continue to impress the heck out of
me.  Some of the opinions I've seen I agree with, some I'm loathe to agree
with.  But regardless, the people on this list are passionate, thoughtful,
and intelligent.  The messages on this list give me more hope when the
rhetoric around me fills me with despair.

Judah