[thechat] Re: thechat FW: Tribute to the USA

irina kruk irinakruk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 21:21:28 CDT 2001

Hey Cody, get a whip and flog yourself couple of
times.
You might feel better right away.

irinakruk
====================
i smile only when its dark.

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>
To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thechat] Re: thechat FW: Tribute to the
USA

Ok, lets not let the national pride get out of hand
here.

Yes America Rules sometimes.
Yes America Sucks sometimes.

Some would love to live here, some would hate it. Its
called *opinion*,
and its something that has *always* been respected on
this list, so
lets
not forget that.

:)

.djc.

Sean German wrote:
> Here, Here!!
>
> I can run down the faults of the US of A and
americans
> all day and night.  But I wouldn't live anywhere
else