[thechat] Airlines

Dave McLean thechat at dwcreative.com
Thu Sep 13 16:51:52 CDT 2001

On 9/13/01 3:30 PM, Ben Dyer at ben_dyer at imaginuity.com wrote:

> Plus, Americans would tire of all of the Israeli-type security checks real
> quick.  And you could never arrive less than two hours late again.

My cousin's husband is one very impatient American and I know that he isn't
the only one.  He lives the LA lifestyle and everything there is rush-rush,
and instant gratification.

Now, don't take this as a slam against Americans, because it is a story of
my cousin's husband, but I can only imagine what even a small handful of
people like him could do at an airport... yelling, screaming and vehemently
complaining that things are moving too slowly.

It's going to take a long while for people to get used to tighter security
and flight delays.  I'm not sure how the system will handle it.

-d