[thechat] Michael Moore's message

Dave McLean thechat at dwcreative.com
Sat Sep 15 10:54:26 CDT 2001

On 9/14/01 12:30, Dave McLean wrote:
> This is his message, sent on the day of tragic events in the United
> States. It is a message worth hearing.

Just so you all know I wasn't trying to add fuel to the fire here...

I just thought it would be interesting for opening up the debate on all side
of the issue. I don't know if I agree with Michael Moore (especially since
aardvark shot holes into his arguments) but it was worth posting to show the
many side of the argument.  If I hadn't, we might never see how aardvark
felt about the attack.

As a side note... many people wrote about their first impressions of the
attack shortly after it happened.  Many television reporters put any "fact"
they could get their hands on, on air instantly. This message was Moore's
first reaction (actually on the day of the attack) and while he didn't take
the time to make his arguments bullet-proof, he also doesn't get the benefit
that television enjoys in being a liquid media where something you said 5
minutes ago can't be read and analysed five days from now.

Just my thoughts,

-d

______
Mmmmmmkay?