[thechat] Justice, was Chomsky, was Michael Moore's message

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Sep 17 14:53:49 CDT 2001

> There is no invading army at our borders.

You are presuming conventional accepted war tactics. We are not playing
by those rules. If you haven't noticed, small factions are already
inside our borders. Did you miss that part?

> If it is war, then our government has chosen war.  War is a choice.

What was the choice of those 19 people? Was it not war?

> There are many other less visceral, less flashy, more creative, more
> effective, and certainly more peaceful responses to last week's
> tragedy.

I've been waiting for you to identify some. Will you please?

sgd