[thechat] Justice, was Chomsky

irina kruk irinakruk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 22:31:43 CDT 2001

I have been following the posts after the attack on
US, and frankly, I am amazed. Amazing to me that so
many among us do not know how Hitler benefited from
the "peaceful" attitude of Western Europe. He
swallowed half of Europe while the very odd European
intellectuals were sipping tea and picking their noses
- peacefully. Same intellectuals, peacefully, watched
Stalin  exterminate *150 million* of his own people.
Same intellectuals were, peacefully, picking their
noses while  China performed its cultural revolution.
Have any one of you peacefulls heard about that????
Stalin's bloodshed was kids game by comparison to that
cultural clean up. Hundreds of millions of people have
perished in torture and humiliation. But the Western
intellectuals were peaceful.
Yes, US is not an angel, but US is not in the business
of sainthood. US strives to be powerful, not nice.
Yes, US teams up with those that will serve its
interests, but you know what? the other side is not
better. When the other side wins, they shed blood in
streams just as well. In Afghanistan today the muslim
rule, but if Russia would have won, those same muslim
would have been put so fast to a wall you would have
gotten dizzy. And there would have been lists with
names like there were in Hungary, Checkoslovakia,
Ukraine, Romania etc,etc,. And if there were neither
US or Russia they would have been murdering each other
like they do in Africa, like they have done in
Yugoslavia, etc.
As for bin Laden he is not fighting for the good of
his people, he is not fighting for justice - he is
fighting for power. And his cultural revolution will
be as good as the Chineez was. May be even better, if
that is possible. Its all about power, boys and girls.

And as for the heroism of those justice fighters who
are willing to die for their cause - get  a grip. This
attack was planned for a long time. These people were
trained. Humans can be trained to do anything. Try
hypnosis.
Frankly, blaming US, and criticizing its wish for
revenge is like blaming a woman for getting raped, and
oh, you know, she was waring those skirts, and was
shaking those thighs; she was asking for it , wasn't
she??? and now, she wants revenge, instead of sticking
out the other cheek. Gee, somebody, give me some
water...
Gotta go.

irinakruk
i smile only when its dark.