[thechat] What can WE do?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Sep 20 09:13:36 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh,

<snip>
I've never seen an acoustic guitar protect anyone from violence.  Sorry.
</snip>

Guess you haven't seen that new kelvar Larrivee, eh?

Oh well ... I guess we'll just have to fall back on giving them foreign
aid.

[Now if we all pitched in $1,000 each ... we could send it over in a
really big airplane ... and drop it from 40,000 feet .... in pennies
.... ]

Not even pretending to be helpful,

RonL.

[Unresearched (though pretty believable) quote attributed to Dubya
follows:]

When asked what is taking so long.....President Busch replies......

"When I take action I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10
empty tent and hit a camel in the butt."

 -President of the United States, George W. Bush.