[thechat] What can WE do?

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:51:07 CDT 2001

Martin, love ya to death, but you're seriously warped if you think
that protest movements SOLVED anything.  Did they contribute to a
change in the thinking of the local/country/world populace?  Yep.
And not always to the positive.

It's clearly "been used effectively as a method of communicating
ideas", but that by itself does not SOLVE anything.  As the title
of this thread says, I'm looking for what I/We can do about what
happened last week.

RE: your points listed below...
Protests didn't SOLVE any of those issues.

-Hugh