[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

Bill bhaenel at twcny.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 08:14:34 CDT 2001

> How about Operation Mega Justice?
>
> Operation A Spoonful of Justice
> Operation Bucket O' Justice
> Operation Scapegoat
> Operation I'm Counting to Three...
> Operation Lashings of Justice
> Operation Spanking
> Operation Dead or Alive
> Operation After-School Detention

I love em all - way too funny for me - I'll wallpaper my bedroom with
scrolls that I have hand-written all of these names on. It will be truly
effective in the "war on terrorism on drugs".

> ---
> President Bush urged global support for his war on terrorists, warning the
> world: "either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
> ---
>
> Does that mean that those who don't support military retaliation are "with
> the terrorists"?

I think it means pick a side - no mention of military action in that
particular statement.

This might be tricky for nations whose previous choice in matters of
conflict has been neutrality, though.

BH