[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Sep 21 10:01:02 CDT 2001

I have friends who spent WWII in prison because 'they weren't with US.'
Neutrality during wartime was viewed as sedition. If this war really happens
and my 20-year-old son DOESN'T end up in prison for his refusal to go to
war, I'll be very surprised. Human nature and the political machine haven't
changed that much in 50 years.

spinhead