[thechat] Thanks

Bill Haenel bill at ncpr.org
Fri Sep 21 11:21:40 CDT 2001

I hate to bore thechat members with gushy crap, but I just had an
overwhelming feeling of gratitude for this list.

I can't imagine how I would have coped since 11Sep01 without having this
space to talk with good people on a worldwide scale about just about
anything. This forum of discussion, and the great minds and hearts that
occupy it, are a truly unique gem, and I hope we all recognize it as such.

You've all made it much easier for me to get through it all. Regardless of
whether we all agree on things or not, just having the space to share ideas
with each other is invaluable. It is now one of the things I look forward to
every day when I wake up in the morning, whether I participate or just watch
from the sidelines.

What a great bunch of people.

Now, I promise I won't ever spend your reading time being sappy again. So
sorry, and yet so grateful...

BH