[thechat] What happens next?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Sep 21 15:51:00 CDT 2001

I found a pretty decent article from Reason magazine that outlines six
possible responses to the recent attacks.  Reason is a Libertarian
magazine, but I found this article to be well written and, well, reasoned.

http://reason.com/hod/jw092101.html

I was particularly disturbed by the interview of Donald Rumsfeld by Sam
Donaldson in which Rumsfeld refused to rule out the use of nuclear
weapons.  Scary stuff.

And, once again, I want to thank everyone on the list for providing great
discussion and points of view during this time of confusion.  It has
certainly helped me a lot.

Judah