[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Sep 23 19:05:10 CDT 2001

> It's going to be much closer to Vietnam:
> *) Difficult Terrain (actually more so, because there's nothing
>     to defoliate or burn to make it easier)

Have you seen footage/photos of the terrain? Hardcore, eh?

I'd seen some pics and thought "yeh, that's pretty bad". Then this morning I
saw more footage which looked about 10x as "difficult" as I'd imagined.
Ouch.

Am I the only one who, when seeing the footage of Afghanistan, wants to
visit the place?

(I originally typed "is dying to visit the place" but realised that would
leave me open to all sorts of jokes... :p)

isaac