[thechat] Just stirring the turd...

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Sep 25 13:56:01 CDT 2001

Hi Bill,

I guess maybe I don't see the point.  I see that Mr. Hanson has strung
together a couple of "facts".  I'm not seeing a causal relationship.
The snippet provided sounds more like a "rah, rah justification" than a
"well-reasoned explanation" to me.

Do I think that war has, on occassion, been a 'necessity'?  Yeah - I
guess I do.

Do I see war as a 'creative force' ... or a 'solution focused
algorithm'?  No, man - I ain't buying that swampland!

As for Heraclitus ... I think I'd really rather have a better
understanding of the context of his remarks before commenting.

RonL.

[War has done good stuff.]??? ... Yeah? Well even a blind squirrel will
find an acorn once in a while.