[thechat] new onion: God Angrily Clarifies "Don't Kill" Rule

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Tue Sep 25 22:29:44 CDT 2001

NEW YORK — Responding to recent events on Earth, God, the omniscient
creator-deity worshipped by billions of followers of various faiths for more
than 6,000 years, angrily clarified His longtime stance against humans
killing each other Monday.

"I don't care how holy somebody claims to be," God said. "If a person tells
you it's My will that they kill someone, they're wrong. Got it? I don't care
what religion you are, or who you think your enemy is, here it is one more
time: No killing, in My name or anyone else's, ever again."

More hilarity:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/god_clarifies_dont_kill.html

isaac