[thechat] kids/animals - what's the difference

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Sep 28 15:17:54 CDT 2001

She's the second (just turned 18) and was, for a time, a carbon copy of her
older brother (two years older.) She's since surpassed him in fiestiness
(from her mother's side) and now frequently threatens to 'snap the boy like
a twig' if he crosses her.

My sister, the only girl of four children, was the youngest. If this happens
to you, prayer may work, but perhaps it's already too late.

spinhead