[thechat] animals

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Fri Sep 28 16:31:47 CDT 2001

Do you mean snakes in zoos? Because we don't have snakes here ... at
least no native ones, and I can't say I've never seen one 'in the
wild'. Occasionally there's a hoo-haa about some imported crate or
vehicle filled with one large snake and a lot of babies... You
weren't thinking of Australia, Ron?

We have several rather lovely spiders.

Oh, and the singing fish: only on that one episode of the Sopranos.
Our time will come, I'm sure.